Bakugan Cyberspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Cyberspace

A digital world for all brawlers around the globe to socialize and brawl. Who will reign as top brawler?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome to Bakugan Cyberspace!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Darkus
Admin
Admin

Welcome to Bakugan Cyberspace!  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Bakugan Cyberspace!    Welcome to Bakugan Cyberspace!  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 6:21 pm

Hello,

Let me be the first to welcome you to Bakugan Cyberspace. I am the creator of this Digital Online Brawling Forum. I hope your stay here is enjoyable.

First off, post an introduction under this forum to introduce yourself. Give some information about yourself and take your first step in joining a social circle inside Bakugan Cyberspace. This post will be your first impression upon others on this site, and those matter, right? Wink

Next, if you're a Brawler, take a look at the Bakugan offerings and make a Level 1 profile to start things off. Once you've done that and you're approved, challenge someone and begin brawling to make a name for yourself.

Then, feel free to chat with others in the chatbox located at the bottom of the Index (or homepage) of the Cyber Space forum.

Lastly, enjoy your stay, and if there is anything I can do to make this environment better for you, send me a Private Message and I'll listen to your ideas.

Don't forget to tell others about this forum. I'm offering credits for everyone who is referred here by a member. Remember to tell your referrals to tell me who sent you. Wink

Have fun and see you around Cyberspace,

- Zexion
Admin and Creator of  Bakugan Cyberspace
Back to top Go down
https://bakugancyberspace.forumotion.com

Welcome to Bakugan Cyberspace!
Page 1 of 1