Bakugan Cyberspace
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakugan Cyberspace

A digital world for all brawlers around the globe to socialize and brawl. Who will reign as top brawler?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle Gear Case and Cards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cyberspace Shopkeeper
Admin
Admin

Battle Gear Case and Cards Empty
PostSubject: Battle Gear Case and Cards   Battle Gear Case and Cards Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Battle Gear Bank

Level 1 Battle Gear
N/A

Level 2 Battle Gear
N/A

Level 3 Battle Gear
N/A

Level 4 Battle Gear

Jetkor
Power Level: +100
Defense: +0.2
Evasiveness: +5
Special Shot: +78

Price: 3000 Credits
-----

Gigarth
Evasiveness: +3
Special Shot: +785

-----

Destrakon Gear
Evasiveness: +4
Special Shot: +79

-----

Spartablaster
Special Shot: +73

-----

Vilantor Gear
Special Shot: +75

-----

Rock Hammer

-----

Battle Crusher
Special Shot: +72

-----

Lashor
Special Shot: +79

-----

Boomix
Special Shot: +74

-----

Terrorcrest
Special Shot: +70

-----

Erebus Gear
Special Shot: +72

-----

Swayther
Special Shot: +77

-----

Twin Destructor

-----

Chompixx
Special Shot: +75

-----

Razoid
Special Shot: +70

-----

Battle Turbine
Evasiveness: +6

-----

Vicer
Special Shot: +77

-----

Barias Gear
Special Shot: +71

-----

Airkor

-----

Level 1 Battle Gear Abilities
N/A

Level 2 Battle Gear Abilities
N/A

Level 3 Battle Gear Abilities
N/A

Level 4 Battle Gear Abilities

Jetkor Delta (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Jetkor’s Power Level by 400 points.
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Jetkor's Evasiveness by 2 points.

Price: 2000 Credits
-----

Jetkor Flame Impact (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Jetkor Battle Gear's Power Level by 400 points. In addition, decreases each of your opponent's Power Levels by 400 points.
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Jetkor’s Evasiveness by 4 points.

-----

Rock Hammer Beoblaster (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Rock Hammer Battle Gear's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Rock Hammer by 3 points.

-----

Rock Hammer Battle Element (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Rock Hammer Battle Gear's Power Level by 400 points. In addition, decreases each of your opponent's Power Levels by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Rock Hammer by 2 points.

-----

Battle Crusher Duke (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect: Increases the Bakugan equipped with Battle Crusher Battle Gear's Power Level by 500 points. In addition, halve the Power Level increments and decrements of all future Ability Cards played by an opponent during this round.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Battle Crusher by 3 points.

-----

Battle Crusher Demise (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Battle Crusher Battle Gear to decrease each of your opponent's power levels by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Battle Crusher by 2 points.

-----

Erebus Gear Reaper (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Erebus Gear's total. In addition, allows your Bakugan equipped with Erebus Gear to decrease that opponent's Power Level total by another 200 points.
- Increase the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Erebus Gear by 2 points.

-----

Erebus Gear Necromancer (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Erebus Gear's total. In addition, increases your Bakugan equipped with Erebus Gear's Power Level by another 300 points.
- Increase the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Erebus Gear by 3 points.

-----

Gigarth Pointer (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfer's 300 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Gigarth's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Gigarth by 2 points.

-----

Gigarth Hydryzer (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 500 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Gigarth's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Gigarth by 3 points.

-----

Swayther Gekkou (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Swayther Battle Gear to neutralize an opponent's most recent Ability Card played. In addition, transfers 400 points from that opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Swayther's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Swayther by 3 points.

-----

Destrakon Gear Brinell (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Destrakon Gear's Power Level by 400 points. In addition, allows your Bakugan equipped with Destrakon Gear to reduce an opponent's Agility to 0 for one turn.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Destrakon Gear by 3 points.

-----

Destrakon Gear Vickers (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Destrakon Gear's Power Level by 400 points. In addition, allows your Bakugan equipped with Destrakon Gear to decrease each of your opponent's Power Levels by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Destrakon Gear by 4 points.

-----

Lashor Heavy Striker (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Lashor's Power Level by 400 points. In addition, allows that Bakugan equipped with Lashor to decrease each of your opponent's Power Levels by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Lashor by 3 points.

-----

Spartablaster Rigol (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Spartablaster to decrease an opponent's Power Level total by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Spartablaster by 3 points.

-----

Spartablaster Sunbeam (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Spartablaster to decrease an opponent's Power Level total by 400 points. In addition, prevents that opponent from equipping Battle Gear to their in-game Bakugan for the duration of the round.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Spartablaster by 4 points.

-----

Boomix Lock (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Boomix to decrease an opponent's Power Level total by 500 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Boomix by 3 points.

-----

Boomix Dimension (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Boomix to decrease each of your opponent's Power Levels by 400 points. In addition, increases your Bakugan equipped with Boomix's Power Level by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Boomix by 4 points.

-----

Terrorcrest Stigma (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Terrorcrest to decrease each of your opponent's Power Levels by 400 points. In addition, increases your Bakugan equipped with Terrorcrest's Power Level by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Terrorcrest by 3 points.

-----

Terrorcrest Healhighed (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Terrorcrest to decrease an opponent's Power Level total by 300 points. In addition, increases your Bakugan equipped with Terrorcrest's Power Level by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Terrorcrest by 3 points.

-----

Vilantor Gear Cyclotron (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Vilantor Gear to decrease an opponent's Power Level total by 400 points. In addition, allows your Bakugan equipped with Vilantor Gear to nullify an opponent's current Gate Card, whether it's been opened or not.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Vilantor Gear by 3 points.

-----

Vilantor Gear Nirvana (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Vilantor Gear's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Vilantor Gear by 2 points.

-----

Twin Destructor Dual Devastator (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Twin Destructor's Power Level by 300 points and reverts all of your opponent's standing Power Levels back to their base levels.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Twin Destructor by 3 points.

-----

Twin Destructor Grand Torrent (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Twin Destructor's Power Level by 400 points and reverts all of your opponent's standing Power Levels back to their base levels.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Twin Destructor by 4 points.

-----

Chompixx Land Breaker (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Chompixx's total. In addition, allows your Bakugan equipped with Chompixx to nullify the opponent's current Gate Card where the battle is taking place.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Chompixx by 3 points.

-----

Sabator Hot Fury (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from each of your opponent's Power Levels to your Bakugan equipped with Chompixx's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Chompixx by 5 points.

-----

Razoid Charybdis (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Increases your Bakugan equipped with Razoid's Power Level by 400 points and reverts all of your opponent' Power Levels back to their base levels. In addition, allows your Bakugan equipped with Razoid to decrease each of your opponent's Power Levels by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Razoid by 2 points.

-----

Battle Turbine Frain (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Allows your Bakugan equipped with Battle Turbine to decrease each of your opponent's Power Levels by400 points. In addition, increases your Bakugan equipped with Battle Turbine's Power Level by 400 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Battle Turbine by 3 points.

-----

Vicer Oroch (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Vicer's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Vicer by 2 points.

-----

Vicer Fire Clout (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect: Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Vicer's total. In addition, allows your Bakugan equipped with Vicer to negate an opponent's most recent Ability Card activated.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Vicer by 3 points.

-----

Barias Gear Lightning (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Barias Gear's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Barias Gear by 3 points.

-----

Barias Gear Thunderbolt (Level II Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Barias Gear's total.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Barias Gear by 3 points.

-----

Barias Gear Delta Lion (Level III Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Creates two identical copies of your currently Bakugan equipped with Barias Gear for the duration of the activator's next turn. In addition, increases each of your Lumagrowl Bakugan's Power Levels by 200 points.
- Increases the Evasiveness of each of your Bakugan equipped with Barias Gears by 4 points.

Price: 4000 Credits
-----

Airkor Zayin (Level I Class Battle Gear Ability)
Effect:
- Transfers 400 points from an opponent's Power Level total to your Bakugan equipped with Airkor's total. In addition, allows that Bakugan equipped with Airkor to neutralize that opponent's most recent Ability Card activated.
- Increases the Evasiveness of your Bakugan equipped with Airkor by 5 points.

-----

Back to top Go down

Battle Gear Case and Cards
Page 1 of 1