Bakugan Cyberspace

A digital world for all brawlers around the globe to socialize and brawl. Who will reign as top brawler?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Josh Vs. Darkus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh
Level 1 Brawler/ Infinity Chasers Team Leader
Level 1 Brawler/ Infinity Chasers Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Josh Vs. Darkus   Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:29 pm

Bakugan, Stand! Haos Tigrerra!

Tigrerra
Power Level: 500
Evasion: 9
Defense: 1.3
Special Shot: +65
Special Effect: Gleaming Blade: If battling alongside another Bakugan of the same Attribute as your Tigrerra, that Tigrerra can boost its Power Level by 200 points and increase its Evasiveness by 2 points. This effect can only be used once per Brawl.

Power Stand Bonus: +200

HAOS FLASH: *REQUIRES 200 SS Points* When your Bakugan using Haos Flash stands, neutralize the Environment Boost for the round and make it a +300 Haos Boost instead.

Special Shot Meter: 265 - 200 (Haos Flash) = 65 + 65 = 130 Points

Haos Wolfurio *TERRORCREST*, Sirenoid, Tigrerra, & Tripod Epsilon
Power Level: 1250 + 500 + 200 = 1950 + 300 +300 +300 +300 = 3150
Evasion: 8 + 4 = 12
Defense: 1.8

vs.

Helios | Hyper Pulsor |, Anchorsaur & Sleipnir
Power Level: 1950 - 100 = 1850 - 100 = 1750
Evasion: 13
Defense: 1.6
Back to top Go down
Darkus
Level 1 Brawler/ Ragnarok Genesis Team Leader
Level 1 Brawler/ Ragnarok Genesis Team Leader

PostSubject: Re: Josh Vs. Darkus   Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:16 pm

Now, the time to put my plan into action.

Defensive Battle Form, Activate!

DEFENSE FORM: When a Pyrus Bakugan is losing by 1200 points or more than the opponent, a Pyrus Bakugan can either...

-Increase it's own Evasiveness by 5 points and decrease the opponent's Power Level by 400 points.

-OR-

-Decrease its opponent's Evasiveness by 5 points and Increase the Pyrus Bakugan's Power Level by 400 points.

-----

With Josh's massive move, I fell behind by over 1200 points, so I became eligible to activate the Defensive Pyrus Battle Form. All you need to do is follow the command that the Battle Form you choose says. There are two effects you can choose from. I am choosing the second one.

-----

Power Level: 1750 + 400 = 2150

Vs.

Power Level: 3150
Evasion: 12 - 5 = 7

-----

Battle Forms are determined by the attribute of the Bakugan you use them on. I decided to use mine on any of my Pyrus Bakugan, it doesn't entirely matter which one.

It is good to note that you can use as many Battle Forms as you want in one round, but you can only use one of each Attribute per round.

So, for example, if I was to have an Aquos, Pyrus AND Sub-Terra Bakugan on the field at the same time. I could use an Attack AND Defense Battle Form for EACH Attribute I possess on the field. That's 6 Battle Forms in total. However...

1) You need to meet the Battle Form requirements to activate
2) You can only use the " *Attribute* Battle Form" once per BRAWL, but you can use as many as you can, or want to, per round.

Think of it as this... You have an Attack and Defense coin (i.e. a Pyrus Attack Coin, a Pyrus Defense Coin, a Sub-Terra Attack Coin and Sub-Terra Defense Coin, ect....). You can use as many of your coins as you want at one time, but you only have one of each type of coin to use.

So, I have no used my Pyrus Defense Chance, and I cannot use another Pyrus Defense Chance at any time in this round.

-----

Now, might as well use this now...

Pyrus Attack Battle Form, Activate!

ATTACK FORM: At any time in a brawl, a Pyrus Bakugan can increase his Power Level by 200 points for each Bakugan, Trap, Battle Gear or BakuNano it is currently facing.

This will give me a whopping 1000 point Power Level boost. Wink

Power Level: 2150 + (200 * 5) = 3150

Vs.

Power Level: 3150
Evasion: 12 - 5 = 7

-----

Now we are tied, and I have yet to use and Ability Card, while Josh has used one.

Now to make my third action of the round. You are only allowed to make 3 activations per brawl. This ranges from any motion you make, from activating and Ability Card to throwing in a Trap, Battle Gear or BakuNano.

-----

Helios, SEARING HEAT!

Searing Heat: If your Helios' Base Power Level (including Power Stands) is currently lower than an opponent's, once per Brawl, Helios can prevent that opponent from using any Battle Forms during this round.

Your Tigrerra getting that +200 Power Stand makes this possible to be activated, Josh. Now, your Battle Forms are useless. Seems like you're just down to Ability Cards now. Wink
Back to top Go down

Josh Vs. Darkus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bakugan Cyberspace :: Brawling Arenas :: Training Arena-
Jump to: